PRACTICAL LEAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR MANUFACTURING LEADERS
in Rising Bangladesh 🇧🇩
Transform Yourself with Most Powerful
Japanese Toyota Leadership Routines (型)
Masterclass in Lean Leadership is a virtual interactive experience that will transform your thinking process and daily routines to enable high growth, low cost, and super-profits.
In just 4 days you’ll find the most practical and proven solutions for all the above problems. You will;
This masterclass is best suited for
Transform Yourself Today!
And Much More..
Register for June intake
Yes. It is for real. We believe that every leader should possess this incredible knowledge. If you are the right person to have this knowledge and if you can put this into practice, We guarantee that you will be able to transform your organization into a truly world-class one.
Learn From the Best Lean Transformation Coaches
( TPM Instructor| MBA (ICFAI)| Industrial Eng (IMS)/Lean Black Belt /Six Sigma Black Belt)
Lapitha has more than 23 years of experience in lean organizational transformation. He has led lean transformation initiatives in well-known multinationals including Walmart, MAS Holdings, and Hop-Lun in Hong-Kong, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives and Cambodia.
- Director – ICEES Global (Current Position)
- Former Vice President – Lean Enterprise, inQube Global (Pvt) Ltd
- Former Country Manager, Quantum Apparel Cambodia
- Former General Director/ Head of Operations, Hop Lun Vietnam (Pvt) Ltd
- Former Deputy General Manager – Lean Enterprise, MAS Holdings (Pvt) Ltd
- former Manager – Lean Implementation, Walmart Global Sourcing (Pvt) Ltd, Bangladesh
- Former Snr Industrial Engineer, MAS Linea Aqua (Pvt) Ltd
- 20 years of working Experience in Manufacturing and driving Enterprise Excellence in Maldives, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia and Sri Lanka.
- Have been mentored by Japanese & American Toyota consultants for 10 years. Being Trained in Japan at AOTS Chubu Kenshu Center, Nagoya and Toyota Engineering Corporation (TEC). Exposure in Toyota Manufacturing, Warehousing and Distribution Facilities, Nagoya
- Lean Black Belt – MAS Holdings
- Certified TPM Instructor – Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPMs)
- Conducted workshops and training in MAS Lean Academy and Headed Blue Belt Training Program
- Successfully facilitated several continuous improvement projects and process innovation in different industries
(Certified TPM Instructor MBA(PIM)|BSc Eng| ACMA| CGMA |Lean Six Sigma Black Belt)
Asanka was one of the Young Leaders from Mckensey Turnaround program at MAS Holdings before he joined as a Director at ICEES global. He has coached lean transformation initiatives in multiple industries including porcelain, airlines, textile and agriculture.
- Director – ICEES Global (Current Position)
- Visiting Lecture – Lean Management at University of Moratuwa (Current)
- Led multiple lean initiatives in Overall Lean Transformation and Special Tools including New Product Development, Quick Changeover and Total Productive Maintenance at MAS Group Lean Enterprise & Divisional Lean Enterprise for 9 years
- Has been mentored by Japanese Toyota consultants for 4 years
- Being Trained in Japan at Toyota Engineering Corporation (TEC), Nagoya; AOTS Chubu Kenshu Center, Nagoya; Exposure in Toyota Manufacturing, Warehousing and Distribution Facilities, Nagoya
- Conducted more than 100 workshops and trainings on Yellow Belt, Blue Belt, Green Belt, Advanced 5S, 8 Step Problems Solving and Value Stream Mapping, Total Productive Maintenance
- Experience in lean maturity assessments in 40+ textile and apparel plants in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Indonesia
- Possess MBA from Postgraduate Institute for Management (PIM), Bsc Engineering from University of Moratuwa and ACMA/CGMA from CIMA.
- Exposure to state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities such as Toyota Corporation in Japan and India
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and TPM Practitioner (JIPM)
Best Knowledge from the Best in the Lean World!
Both Lapitha and Asanka have been personally coached and mentored by Japanese Lean Gurus for more than 7 years. With the strong bond they developed with these high-profile Japanese lean leaders, they were able to establish themselves as the corporate partner member of Toyota Engineering Corporation in Japan. With this partnership, they bring down the latest authentic Japanese lean knowledge to this part of the world.
Learn the Most Inspiring Concepts in Lean Leadership
- It is all about Lean Leadership
- Who is a lean leader? Why lean leader is required and what is in it for your organization
- Basics about lean management.
- What are Value, Wastes, and Value-Adding Activities? How to create value innovation for your organization? You will understand how to differentiate value and waste with examples
- Setting up the true north vision.
- What is the true north vision? Elements of an operational strategy. Difference between traditional operational strategy and lean operational strategy.
- Toyota Kata, the secret of the continuous improvement strategy
- Set up your operational vision
- Understanding the Target Condition and Current State
- Defining current state with Value Stream Mapping, Process Mapping, and Loss Analysis.
- You will learn how to do a simple process map with a video example
- Developing Strategic A3s
- What are the elements in a Strategic A3 – What, Why, Rationale for Future Activities, Action plan, and Check & Adjust
- Practical application of A3 to your strategy
- Visual Management
- What is Visual Management and Benefits
- Visual Display and Visual Control
- Detail example of visual management in a business environment
- Hoshin Kanri – Policy Deployment
- What is Hoshin Kanri
- How to do a Hoshin Kanri for your organization
- A practical example to develop your Hoshin Kanri
- Daily Management Techniques
- How to develop continuous improvement habit
- Eight habits of a lean leader
- Leaders standard work
- Gemba Walk
- Gemba Kaizen
- Problem Solving
- Coaching & Mentoring
- A3 Reviews
- Learn Something New
- You will learn Gemba Kaizen and Problem Solving with a detailed example.
Here is Everything That You are Going to Get
Total Value = USD 249
Special Discount – 20%
Total Investment – USD 199
Recieve Your FREE Copy of Lean Leader's Organizer
What is Inside of Lean Leader’s Organizer